Chapter 4. VANET Convenience and Efficiency Applications
- Hannes Hartenstein diploma in mathematics, doctoral professor director staff member2 and
- Kenneth P Laberteaux MSc, PhD, BSE research engineer founder3
Published Online: 19 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
VANET: Vehicular Applications and Inter-Networking Technologies
How to Cite
Mauve, M. and Scheuermann, B. (2010) VANET Convenience and Efficiency Applications, in VANET: Vehicular Applications and Inter-Networking Technologies (eds H. Hartenstein and K. P. Laberteaux), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470740637.ch4
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
Toyota Technical Center, USA
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470740569
Online ISBN: 9780470740637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!