Effect of p53 Genotype on Gene Expression and DNA Adducts in ENU-Exposed Mice
Published Online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
General, Applied and Systems Toxicology
How to Cite
Kulkarni, R., Petibone, D. M., Chang, C.-W., Chen, J. J., Tolleson, W. H., Melchior, W. B., Churchwell, M. I., Beland, F. A. and Morris, S. M. 2011. Effect of p53 Genotype on Gene Expression and DNA Adducts in ENU-Exposed Mice. General, Applied and Systems Toxicology. .
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!