This chapter draws heavily on (Canter, 2006) where a fuller account of the psychology of suicide bombers is given.
Chapter 1. The Multi-Faceted Nature of Terrorism: An Introduction†
- David Canter Professor
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Faces of Terrorism: Multidisciplinary Perspectives
How to Cite
Canter, D. (2010) The Multi-Faceted Nature of Terrorism: An Introduction, in The Faces of Terrorism: Multidisciplinary Perspectives (ed D. Canter), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470744499.ch1
University of Huddersfield, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470753804
Online ISBN: 9780470744499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!