I would like to express my gratitude to Professor Susanne Karstedt, my PhD supervisor, for comments on this chapter, and to Professor Hans - Jörg Albrecht, Director of the Max - Planck - Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law in Freiburg, Germany, and Professor Uriy Antonyan, Chair of Research at the Moscow Institute for Humanitarian Education (IGUMO) for supporting my research.
Chapter 9. Case Study – Youth Gangs and Terrorism in Chechnya: Recruitment, Activities and Networks†
- David Canter Professor
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Faces of Terrorism: Multidisciplinary Perspectives
How to Cite
Vishnevetsky, M. (2010) Case Study – Youth Gangs and Terrorism in Chechnya: Recruitment, Activities and Networks, in The Faces of Terrorism: Multidisciplinary Perspectives (ed D. Canter), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470744499.ch9
University of Huddersfield, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470753804
Online ISBN: 9780470744499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!