8. Individual Differences and Decision Making: What We Know and Where We Go from Here
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson2 and
- J. Kevin Ford3
Published Online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
How to Cite
Mohammed, S. and Schwall, A. (2009) Individual Differences and Decision Making: What We Know and Where We Go from Here, in International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (eds G. P. Hodgkinson and J. K. Ford), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470745267.ch8
The University of Leeds, UK
Michigan State University, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470680001
Online ISBN: 9780470745267
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!