Chapter 1a. Four Questions and an Alternative
- Helen Herrman2,
- Mario Maj3 and
- Norman Sartorius4
Published Online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depressive Disorders, Third Edition
How to Cite
Zisook, S. (2009) Four Questions and an Alternative, in Depressive Disorders, Third Edition (eds H. Herrman, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470745892.ch1a
University of Melbourne, Australia
University of Naples, Italy
University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 10 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 7 AUG 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470987209
Online ISBN: 9780470745892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!