Chapter 5e. Treatment of Depressive Disorders in Elderly Complicated with Medical Co-Morbidities and Multiple Medication Use
- Helen Herrman3,
- Mario Maj4 and
- Norman Sartorius5
Published Online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depressive Disorders, Third Edition
How to Cite
Lincoln, J. and Preskorn, S. H. (2009) Treatment of Depressive Disorders in Elderly Complicated with Medical Co-Morbidities and Multiple Medication Use, in Depressive Disorders, Third Edition (eds H. Herrman, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470745892.ch5e
University of Melbourne, Australia
University of Naples, Italy
University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 10 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 7 AUG 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470987209
Online ISBN: 9780470745892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!