Chapter 1. The Cognitive Distortions and Implicit Theories of Child Sexual Abusers
- Theresa A. Gannon DPhil, CPsychol Lecturer lead investigator2,
- Tony Ward PhD, DipClinPsyc Director3,
- Anthony R. Beech PhD, CPsychol professor Fellow4 and
- Dawn Fisher PhD Head Senior Research Fellow5,6
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research, and Practice
How to Cite
Thakker, J., Ward, T. and Navathe, S. (2007) The Cognitive Distortions and Implicit Theories of Child Sexual Abusers, in Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research, and Practice (eds T. A. Gannon, T. Ward, A. R. Beech and D. Fisher), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470746295.ch1
Department of Psychology, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP, UK
Department of Psychology, Victoria University of Wellington, PO Box 600, Wellington 6001, New Zealand
School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
Llanarth Court Hospital, Raglan, Wales, NP15 2YD, UK
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 14 NOV 2007
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin7 and
- Mary McMurran8
Series Editor Information
Henry Wellcome Building, School of Psychology, University of Leicester, Leicester, LE1 9HN, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, Duncan Macmillan House, Porchester Road, Nottingham, NG3 6AA, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470034026
Online ISBN: 9780470746295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!