Chapter 13. The Cognition of Domestic Abusers: Explanations, Evidence and Treatment
- Theresa A. Gannon DPhil, CPsychol Lecturer lead investigator1,
- Tony Ward PhD, DipClinPsyc Director2,
- Anthony R. Beech PhD, CPsychol professor Fellow3 and
- Dawn Fisher PhD Head Senior Research Fellow4,5
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research, and Practice
How to Cite
Gilchrist, E. (2007) The Cognition of Domestic Abusers: Explanations, Evidence and Treatment, in Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research, and Practice (eds T. A. Gannon, T. Ward, A. R. Beech and D. Fisher), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470746295.ch13
Department of Psychology, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP, UK
Department of Psychology, Victoria University of Wellington, PO Box 600, Wellington 6001, New Zealand
School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
Llanarth Court Hospital, Raglan, Wales, NP15 2YD, UK
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 14 NOV 2007
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin6 and
- Mary McMurran7
Series Editor Information
Henry Wellcome Building, School of Psychology, University of Leicester, Leicester, LE1 9HN, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, Duncan Macmillan House, Porchester Road, Nottingham, NG3 6AA, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470034026
Online ISBN: 9780470746295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!