This chapter is an adapted version of Laws, D.R., Penile Plethysmography: Will we ever get it right? In T.Ward, D.R. Laws and S.M. Hudson (Eds) Sexual deviance: Issues and controversies, 82–102. Copyright © 2003 Sage Publications, Inc.
Chapter 1. Penile Plethysmography: Strengths, Limitations, Innovations†
- David Thornton Ph.D Director Professor Member1,
- D. Richard Laws Ph.D. President2
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders
How to Cite
Laws, D. R. (2009) Penile Plethysmography: Strengths, Limitations, Innovations, in Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders (eds D. Thornton and D. R. Laws), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747551.ch1
Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, Mauston, Wisconsin, USA
Co-Director Pacific Psychological Assessment Corp., Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin3,
- Mary McMurran4
Series Editor Information
Clinical Division of Psychiatry, University of Leicester, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470057810
Online ISBN: 9780470747551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!