This chapter is an adapted version of Laws, D.R., Penile Plethysmography: Will we ever get it right? In T.Ward, D.R. Laws and S.M. Hudson (Eds) Sexual deviance: Issues and controversies, 82–102. Copyright © 2003 Sage Publications, Inc.
Chapter 1. Penile Plethysmography: Strengths, Limitations, Innovations†
- David Thornton Ph.D Director Professor Member1 and
- D. Richard Laws Ph.D. President2
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders
How to Cite
Laws, D. R. (2009) Penile Plethysmography: Strengths, Limitations, Innovations, in Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders (eds D. Thornton and D. R. Laws), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747551.ch1
Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, Mauston, Wisconsin, USA
Co-Director Pacific Psychological Assessment Corp., Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin3 and
- Mary McMurran4
Series Editor Information
Clinical Division of Psychiatry, University of Leicester, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470057810
Online ISBN: 9780470747551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!