All opinions expressed in the chapter are of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Chapter 2. The Abel Assessment for Sexual Interests – 2: A Critical Review†
- David Thornton Ph.D Director Professor Member2 and
- D. Richard Laws Ph.D. President3
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders
How to Cite
Sachsenmaier, S. J. and Gress, C. L. Z. (2009) The Abel Assessment for Sexual Interests – 2: A Critical Review, in Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders (eds D. Thornton and D. R. Laws), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747551.ch2
Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, Mauston, Wisconsin, USA
Co-Director Pacific Psychological Assessment Corp., Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin4 and
- Mary McMurran5
Series Editor Information
Clinical Division of Psychiatry, University of Leicester, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470057810
Online ISBN: 9780470747551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!