Chapter 5. The Implicit Association Test as a Measure of Sexual Interest
- David Thornton Ph.D Director Professor Member3 and
- D. Richard Laws Ph.D. President4
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders
How to Cite
Gray, N. S. and Snowden, R. J. (2009) The Implicit Association Test as a Measure of Sexual Interest, in Cognitive Approaches to the Assessment of Sexual Interest in Sexual Offenders (eds D. Thornton and D. R. Laws), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747551.ch5
Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, Mauston, Wisconsin, USA
Co-Director Pacific Psychological Assessment Corp., Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Clive R. Hollin5 and
- Mary McMurran6
Series Editor Information
Clinical Division of Psychiatry, University of Leicester, UK
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, University of Nottingham, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470057810
Online ISBN: 9780470747551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!