Chapter Ten. Investigative Interviewing in the Courtroom: Child Witnesses under Cross-Examination
- Ray Bull Professor2,
- Tim Valentine PhD member Scientific staff Professor of Psychology Fellow3 and
- Tom Williamson
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions
How to Cite
Zajac, R. (2009) Investigative Interviewing in the Courtroom: Child Witnesses under Cross-Examination, in Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions (eds R. Bull, T. Valentine and T. Williamson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747599.ch10
University of Leicester, England, UK
Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470512678
Online ISBN: 9780470747599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!