Chapter Thirteen. Recent Developments in Eyewitness Identification Procedures in the United Kingdom
- Ray Bull Professor3,
- Tim Valentine PhD member Scientific staff Professor of Psychology Fellow4 and
- Tom Williamson
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions
How to Cite
Valentine, T., Hughes, C. and Munro, R. (2009) Recent Developments in Eyewitness Identification Procedures in the United Kingdom, in Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions (eds R. Bull, T. Valentine and T. Williamson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747599.ch13
University of Leicester, England, UK
Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470512678
Online ISBN: 9780470747599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!