Chapter Seventeen. Evaluating Truthfulness: Detecting Truths and Lies in Forensic Contexts
- Ray Bull Professor3,
- Tim Valentine PhD member Scientific staff Professor of Psychology Fellow4 and
- Tom Williamson
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions
How to Cite
Cooper, B. S., Hervé, H. and Yuille, J. C. (2009) Evaluating Truthfulness: Detecting Truths and Lies in Forensic Contexts, in Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing: Current Developments and Future Directions (eds R. Bull, T. Valentine and T. Williamson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747599.ch17
University of Leicester, England, UK
Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470512678
Online ISBN: 9780470747599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!