Chapter 10. Hepatotoxic Potential of Nanomaterials
- Saura C. Sahu1 and
- Daniel A. Casciano2
Published Online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Sahu, S. C. (2009) Hepatotoxic Potential of Nanomaterials, in Nanotoxicity (eds S. C. Sahu and D. A. Casciano), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747803.ch10
Division of Toxicology, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, 8301 Muirkirk Road, Laurel, MD 20708, USA
Department for Applied Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 21 AUG 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470741375
Online ISBN: 9780470747803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!