Chapter 22. Evaluating Strategies For Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials
- Saura C. Sahu3 and
- Daniel A. Casciano4
Published Online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Lewinski, N., Zhu, H. and Drezek, R. (2009) Evaluating Strategies For Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials, in Nanotoxicity (eds S. C. Sahu and D. A. Casciano), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470747803.ch22
Division of Toxicology, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, 8301 Muirkirk Road, Laurel, MD 20708, USA
Department for Applied Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 21 AUG 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470741375
Online ISBN: 9780470747803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!