Chapter 3. Kinetic Resolutions Using Biotransformations
- John Whittall5 and
- Peter Sutton6
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations
How to Cite
Gadler, P., Faber, K., Savile, C. K., Kazlauskas, R. J., Carnell, A. J. and Breen, G. (2009) Kinetic Resolutions Using Biotransformations, in Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations (eds J. Whittall and P. Sutton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748589.ch3
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
GlaxoSmithKline, Synthetic Chemistry, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2NY, UK
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470519271
Online ISBN: 9780470748589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!