Chapter 7. Enzymatic Synthesis of Glycosides and Glucuronides
- John Whittall13 and
- Peter Sutton14
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations
How to Cite
Scaffidi, A., Stick, R. V., Křen, V., Bojarová, P., Lu, W.-Y., Lin, G.-Q., Yu, H.-L., Tong, A.-M., Xu, J.-H., Chiriví, C., Sagui, F., Riva, S., Khymenets, O., Clapés, P., Parella, T., Covas, M.-I., de la Torre, R., Joglar, J., Kittelmann, M., Oberer, L., Aichholz, R. and Ghisalba, O. (2009) Enzymatic Synthesis of Glycosides and Glucuronides, in Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations (eds J. Whittall and P. Sutton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748589.ch7
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
GlaxoSmithKline, Synthetic Chemistry, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2NY, UK
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470519271
Online ISBN: 9780470748589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!