Chapter 5. The Role of Click Chemistry in Polymer Synthesis
- Joerg Lahann
Published Online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Click Chemistry for Biotechnology and Materials Science
How to Cite
Lutz, J.-F. and Sumerlin, B. S. (2009) The Role of Click Chemistry in Polymer Synthesis, in Click Chemistry for Biotechnology and Materials Science (ed J. Lahann), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748862.ch5
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470699706
Online ISBN: 9780470748862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!