Chapter 1. Machine Learning Techniques in Remote Sensing Data Analysis
- Dr Gustavo Camps-Valls B.Sc., Ph.D. professor member4 and
- Dr Lorenzo Bruzzone M.S., Ph.D. Postdoctoral Researcher Professor member Chair5
Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis
How to Cite
Waske, B., Fauvel, M., Benediktsson, J. A. and Chanussot, J. (2009) Machine Learning Techniques in Remote Sensing Data Analysis, in Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis (eds G. Camps-Valls and L. Bruzzone), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748992.ch1
Image Processing Laboratory (IPL) & Dept. Enginyeria Electrónica, Universitat de Valéncia, Spain
Dept. Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy
- Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470722114
Online ISBN: 9780470748992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!