Chapter 4. On Training and Evaluation of SVM for Remote Sensing Applications
- Dr Gustavo Camps-Valls B.Sc., Ph.D. professor member2,
- Dr Lorenzo Bruzzone M.S., Ph.D. Postdoctoral Researcher Professor member Chair3
Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis
How to Cite
Foody, G. M. (2009) On Training and Evaluation of SVM for Remote Sensing Applications, in Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis (eds G. Camps-Valls and L. Bruzzone), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748992.ch4
Image Processing Laboratory (IPL) & Dept. Enginyeria Electrónica, Universitat de Valéncia, Spain
Dept. Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy
- Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470722114
Online ISBN: 9780470748992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!