Chapter 9. A Domain Adaptation SVM and a Circular Validation Strategy for Land-Cover Maps Updating
- Dr Gustavo Camps-Valls B.Sc., Ph.D. professor member1 and
- Dr Lorenzo Bruzzone M.S., Ph.D. Postdoctoral Researcher Professor member Chair2
Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis
How to Cite
Marconcini, M. and Bruzzone, L. (2009) A Domain Adaptation SVM and a Circular Validation Strategy for Land-Cover Maps Updating, in Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis (eds G. Camps-Valls and L. Bruzzone), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470748992.ch9
Image Processing Laboratory (IPL) & Dept. Enginyeria Electrónica, Universitat de Valéncia, Spain
Dept. Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy
- Published Online: 4 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470722114
Online ISBN: 9780470748992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!