Chapter 10. Clinical Trials for Anxiety Disorders
- Marc Hertzman Research Psychiatrist formerly Professor3 and
- Lawrence Adler4
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Clinical Trials in Psychopharmacology: A Better Brain, Second Edition
How to Cite
Mula, M. and Strigaro, G. (2010) Clinical Trials for Anxiety Disorders, in Clinical Trials in Psychopharmacology: A Better Brain, Second Edition (eds M. Hertzman and L. Adler), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470749180.ch10
11404 Old Georgetown Road, #203, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
University of Maryland School of Medicine, 655 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470740767
Online ISBN: 9780470749180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!