Chapter 13. Homology Modelling of G Protein-Coupled Receptors
- David R. Poyner2 and
- Mark Wheatley3
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
G Protein-Coupled Receptors: Essential Methods
How to Cite
Simms, J. (2010) Homology Modelling of G Protein-Coupled Receptors, in G Protein-Coupled Receptors: Essential Methods (eds D. R. Poyner and M. Wheatley), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470749210.ch13
Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
School of Biosciences, Birmingham University, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470749142
Online ISBN: 9780470749210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!