Chapter 8. A Disulfide Cross-linking Strategy Useful for Studying Ligand-induced Structural Changes in GPCRs
- David R. Poyner2 and
- Mark Wheatley3
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
G Protein-Coupled Receptors: Essential Methods
How to Cite
Li, J. H., Ward, S. D. C., Han, S.-J., Hamdan, F. F. and Wess, J. (2010) A Disulfide Cross-linking Strategy Useful for Studying Ligand-induced Structural Changes in GPCRs, in G Protein-Coupled Receptors: Essential Methods (eds D. R. Poyner and M. Wheatley), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470749210.ch8
Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
School of Biosciences, Birmingham University, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470749142
Online ISBN: 9780470749210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!