Chapter 4. The Impact of Stress and Depression upon Work and Well-Being
Published Online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depression Care across the Lifespan
How to Cite
Walsh, L. (2009) The Impact of Stress and Depression upon Work and Well-Being, in Depression Care across the Lifespan, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470749739.ch4
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470517727
Online ISBN: 9780470749739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!