Chapter 10. Advanced Technologies for Biomass Hydrolysis and Saccharification Using Novel Enzymes
- Alain A. Vertès5,
- Nasib Qureshi6,
- Hans P. Blaschek7 and
- Hideaki Yukawa8
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biomass to Biofuels: Strategies for Global Industries
How to Cite
Berg Miller, M. E., Brulc, J. M., Bayer, E. A., Lamed, R., Flint, H. J. and White, B. A. (2010) Advanced Technologies for Biomass Hydrolysis and Saccharification Using Novel Enzymes, in Biomass to Biofuels: Strategies for Global Industries (eds A. A. Vertès, N. Qureshi, H. P. Blaschek and H. Yukawa), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750025.ch10
Sloan Fellowship, London Business School, UK
Bioenergy Research, United States Department of Agriculture, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, IL, USA
Center for Advanced BioEnergy Research, Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition and The Institute for Genomic Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA
Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology Group, Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE), Kyoto, Japan
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470513125
Online ISBN: 9780470750025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!