Chapter 23. Axes of Development in Chemical and Process Engineering for Converting Biomass to Energy
- Alain A. Vertès1,
- Nasib Qureshi2,
- Hans P. Blaschek3 and
- Hideaki Yukawa4
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biomass to Biofuels: Strategies for Global Industries
How to Cite
Vertès, A. A. (2010) Axes of Development in Chemical and Process Engineering for Converting Biomass to Energy, in Biomass to Biofuels: Strategies for Global Industries (eds A. A. Vertès, N. Qureshi, H. P. Blaschek and H. Yukawa), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750025.ch23
Sloan Fellowship, London Business School, UK
Bioenergy Research, United States Department of Agriculture, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, IL, USA
Center for Advanced BioEnergy Research, Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition and The Institute for Genomic Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA
Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology Group, Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE), Kyoto, Japan
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470513125
Online ISBN: 9780470750025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!