Chapter 1. Sampling Theory and Practice
- Simon R. Leather
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems
How to Cite
Leather, S. R. and Watt, A. D. (2005) Sampling Theory and Practice, in Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems (ed S. R. Leather), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750513.ch1
Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Silwood Park, Ascot, UK
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9780632053889
Online ISBN: 9780470750513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!