Chapter 11. Parasitoids and Predators
- Simon R. Leather
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems
How to Cite
Mills, N. (2005) Parasitoids and Predators, in Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems (ed S. R. Leather), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750513.ch11
Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Silwood Park, Ascot, UK
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9780632053889
Online ISBN: 9780470750513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!