Chapter 8. Sampling Methods for Water-Filled Tree Holes and Their Artificial Analogues
- Simon R. Leather
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems
How to Cite
Yanoviak, S. P. and Fincke, O. M. (2005) Sampling Methods for Water-Filled Tree Holes and Their Artificial Analogues, in Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems (ed S. R. Leather), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750513.ch8
Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Silwood Park, Ascot, UK
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9780632053889
Online ISBN: 9780470750513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!