Appendix 2: Case Studies in Managing Chronic Heart Failure
- Simon Stewart1 and
- Lynda Blue2
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
Improving Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure: Specialist Nurse Intervention from Research to Practice, Second Edition
How to Cite
Stewart, S. and Blue, L. (eds) (2004) Appendix 2: Case Studies in Managing Chronic Heart Failure, in Improving Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure: Specialist Nurse Intervention from Research to Practice, Second Edition, BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750551.app2
National Heart Foundation of Australia/Roche Chair of Cardiovascular Nursing, University of South Australia, Australia
Nurse Coordinator, Heart Failure Liaison Service, Greater Glasgow Primary Care NHS Trust, Glasgow, Scotland
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917232
Online ISBN: 9780470750551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!