Chapter 2. State of the Art Treatment for Chronic Heart Failure
- Simon Stewart1,
- Lynda Blue2
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
Improving Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure: Specialist Nurse Intervention from Research to Practice, Second Edition
How to Cite
Stewart, S. and McMurray, J. (2007) State of the Art Treatment for Chronic Heart Failure, in Improving Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure: Specialist Nurse Intervention from Research to Practice, Second Edition (eds S. Stewart and L. Blue), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750551.ch2
National Heart Foundation of Australia/Roche Chair of Cardiovascular Nursing, University of South Australia, Australia
Nurse Coordinator, Heart Failure Liaison Service, Greater Glasgow Primary Care NHS Trust, Glasgow, Scotland
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917232
Online ISBN: 9780470750551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!