Chapter 2. Why Do We Need Large Randomised Trials in Anaesthesia and Analgesia?
- Martin R Tramèr
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 BMJ Publishing Group
Evidence-based Resource in Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition
How to Cite
Myles, P. S. (2007) Why Do We Need Large Randomised Trials in Anaesthesia and Analgesia?, in Evidence-based Resource in Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition (ed M. R. Tramèr), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750582.ch2
Division of Anaesthesiology, Geneva University Hospitals, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780727917867
Online ISBN: 9780470750582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!