Chapter 3. Why Do We Need Systematic Reviews in Anaesthesia and Analgesia?
- Martin R Tramèr
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 BMJ Publishing Group
Evidence-based Resource in Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition
How to Cite
Moore, R. A. (2003) Why Do We Need Systematic Reviews in Anaesthesia and Analgesia?, in Evidence-based Resource in Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition (ed M. R. Tramèr), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470750582.ch3
Division of Anaesthesiology, Geneva University Hospitals, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780727917867
Online ISBN: 9780470750582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!