3. Finding the Evidence: How to Get the Most From Your Searching
- Carl Heneghan1 and
- Douglas Badenoch2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Carl Heneghan and Douglas Badenoch
Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, Second Edition
How to Cite
Heneghan, C. and Badenoch, D. (eds) (2006) Finding the Evidence: How to Get the Most From Your Searching, in Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470750605.ch3
Centre for Evidence-based Medicine, Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7LF
Minervation Ltd, 7200 The Quorum, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford, OX4 2JZ
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780727918413
Online ISBN: 9780470750605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!