Chapter 10. Rudolph Matas
- Steven G. Friedman M.D.1,2
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Futura, an imprint of Blackwell Publishing
A History of Vascular Surgery, Second Edition
How to Cite
Friedman, S. G. (ed) (2007) Rudolph Matas, in A History of Vascular Surgery, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470750773.ch10
Chairman, Department of Surgery, NYU Downtown Hospital, New York, New York
Associate Professor of Surgery, New York University Medical School, New York, New York
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405125222
Online ISBN: 9780470750773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!