Chapter 17. Alexis Carrel
- Steven G. Friedman M.D.1,2
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Futura, an imprint of Blackwell Publishing
A History of Vascular Surgery, Second Edition
How to Cite
Friedman, S. G. (ed) (2005) Alexis Carrel, in A History of Vascular Surgery, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470750773.ch17
Chairman, Department of Surgery, NYU Downtown Hospital, New York, New York
Associate Professor of Surgery, New York University Medical School, New York, New York
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405125222
Online ISBN: 9780470750773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!