- Harry G Mond MBBS, MD, FRACP, FCSANZ, FHRS, FACC, DDU1,
- Peter P Karpawich MD, FAAP, FACC2
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Harry G. Mond, Peter P. Karpawich
Pacing Options in the Adult Patient with Congenital Heart Disease
How to Cite
Mond, H. G. and Karpawich, P. P. (eds) (2007) References, in Pacing Options in the Adult Patient with Congenital Heart Disease, Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470750940.refs
Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, Honorary Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Melbourne, Specialist Physician, Department of Cardiology, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, Australia
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacemaker Services, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405155694
Online ISBN: 9780470750940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!