Chapter 6. Introduction to Laboratory Animal Husbandry
- Sarah Wolfensohn BSc, MA, VetMB, Cert LAS, CBiol, FIBiol, Dip ECLAM, MRCVS1,
- Maggie Lloyd MA, VetMB, CertLAS, DipHE, MRCVS2
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Laboratory Animal Management and Welfare, Third Edition
How to Cite
Wolfensohn, S. and Lloyd, M. (eds) (2007) Introduction to Laboratory Animal Husbandry, in Handbook of Laboratory Animal Management and Welfare, Third Edition, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470751077.ch6
Head of Department, Veterinary Services, University of Oxford
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 18 SEP 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405111591
Online ISBN: 9780470751077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!