Chapter 19. The Intermediate Level Theory of Consciousness
- Max Velmans and
- Susan Schneider
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Blackwell Companion to Consciousness
How to Cite
Prinz, J. (2007) The Intermediate Level Theory of Consciousness, in The Blackwell Companion to Consciousness (eds M. Velmans and S. Schneider), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470751466.ch20
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405120197
Online ISBN: 9780470751466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!