Chapter 10. Epidemiology and Natural History of DPN
- Richard Donnelly MD, PhD, FRCP, FRACP1,
- Edward Horton MD2
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Vascular Complications of Diabetes: Current Issues in Pathogenesis and Treatment, Second Edition
How to Cite
Malik, R. A. (2007) Epidemiology and Natural History of DPN, in Vascular Complications of Diabetes: Current Issues in Pathogenesis and Treatment, Second Edition (eds R. Donnelly and E. Horton), Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470751503.ch10
Division of Vascular Medicine University of Nottingham The Medical School Derby DE22 3DT UK
Joslin Diabetes Center One Joslin Place Boston MA 02215 USA
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405127851
Online ISBN: 9780470751503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!