Chapter 14. Management Guidelines for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and Foot Ulceration
- Richard Donnelly MD, PhD, FRCP, FRACP1 and
- Edward Horton MD2
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Vascular Complications of Diabetes: Current Issues in Pathogenesis and Treatment, Second Edition
How to Cite
Malik, R. A. (2005) Management Guidelines for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and Foot Ulceration, in Vascular Complications of Diabetes: Current Issues in Pathogenesis and Treatment, Second Edition (eds R. Donnelly and E. Horton), Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470751503.ch14
Division of Vascular Medicine University of Nottingham The Medical School Derby DE22 3DT UK
Joslin Diabetes Center One Joslin Place Boston MA 02215 USA
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405127851
Online ISBN: 9780470751503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!