Chapter IV.5. What is the Evidence that a Dementia Treatment Works?
- Nawab Qizilbash MBChB, MRCP, MSc, DPhil (Oxon)1,2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2003 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Evidence-based Dementia Practice
How to Cite
Leber, P., Millson, D., Jolley, D., Ward, H., Qizilbash, N. and Schneider, L. S. (2003) What is the Evidence that a Dementia Treatment Works?, in Evidence-based Dementia Practice (ed N. Qizilbash), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470752340.ch30
Visiting Professor of Geriatric Medicine, Hospital Universitario GM-Cantoblanco, 280049 Madrid, Spain
Member of Green College, Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632052967
Online ISBN: 9780470752340
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!