Chapter 3. Interface Diseases of the Dermal-Epidermal Junction
- Thelma Lee Gross DVM1,
- Peter J. Ihrke VMD2,
- Emily J. Walder VMD3,
- Verena K. Affolter DrMedVet, PhD4
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2005 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat: Clinical and Histopathologic Diagnosis, Second Edition
How to Cite
Gross, T. L., Ihrke, P. J., Walder, E. J. and Affolter, V. K. (eds) (2008) Interface Diseases of the Dermal-Epidermal Junction, in Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat: Clinical and Histopathologic Diagnosis, Second Edition, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470752487.ch3
Director, California Dermatopathology Service, and Consultant, IDEXX Veterinary Services, West Sacramento, California
Professor of Dermatology, Department of Medicine and Epidemiology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis
Director, An independent biopsy service, Venice, California
Lecturer and Assistant Researcher, Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9780632064526
Online ISBN: 9780470752487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!