Chapter 10. Microbial Ecological Principles Underlying Preharvest Intervention Strategies
- Ross C. Beier,
- Suresh D. Pillai,
- Timothy D. Phillips
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
How to Cite
Callaway, T. R., Anderson, R. C., Edrington, T. S., Bischoff, K. M., Genovese, K. J., Poole, T. L. and Nisbet, D. J. (2008) Microbial Ecological Principles Underlying Preharvest Intervention Strategies, in Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions (eds R. C. Beier, S. D. Pillai and T. D. Phillips), Blackwell Publishing, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752579.ch10
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 29 APR 2004
Print ISBN: 9780813808840
Online ISBN: 9780470752579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!