Chapter 17. Antimicrobial Resistance and the Microflora of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Ross C. Beier,
- Suresh D. Pillai and
- Timothy D. Phillips
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
How to Cite
Poole, T. L., Genovese, K. J., Beier, R. C., Callaway, T. R. and Bischoff, K. M. (2004) Antimicrobial Resistance and the Microflora of the Gastrointestinal Tract, in Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions (eds R. C. Beier, S. D. Pillai and T. D. Phillips), Blackwell Publishing, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752579.ch17
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 29 APR 2004
Print ISBN: 9780813808840
Online ISBN: 9780470752579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!