Chapter 27. Bacteriophage: Potential Role in Food Safety
- Ross C. Beier,
- Suresh D. Pillai and
- Timothy D. Phillips
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
How to Cite
Huff, W. E., Huff, G. R., Rath, N. C., Balog, J. M. and Donoghue, A. M. (2004) Bacteriophage: Potential Role in Food Safety, in Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions (eds R. C. Beier, S. D. Pillai and T. D. Phillips), Blackwell Publishing, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752579.ch27
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 29 APR 2004
Print ISBN: 9780813808840
Online ISBN: 9780470752579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!