Chapter 8. Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Rachel A. Powsner M.D.1 and
- Edward R. Powsner M.D.2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Rachel A. Powsner and Edward R. Powsner
Essential Nuclear Medicine Physics, Second Edition
How to Cite
Powsner, R. A. and Powsner, E. R. (eds) (2006) Positron Emission Tomography (PET), in Essential Nuclear Medicine Physics, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752890.ch8
Associate Professor of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, Director, Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, Boston Veterans Administration Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts
Former Chief, Nuclear Medicine Service, Veterans Administration Hospital, Allen Park, Michigan, Former Professor and Associate Chairman, Department of Pathology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, Former Chair, Joint Review Committee for Educational Nuclear Medicine Technology, Former Member, American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405104845
Online ISBN: 9780470752890
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!